Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CT Scan done!

Hi,

I got my ct scan done this past Monday now I have to wait to hear from John Hopkins for an consultation appt. Hopefully this appt won't be long to wait. Usually the appt is schedule in a month or two.

I just finished clowning at the hospital where I volunteer during the week. I am nurse Tenderheart. I clown around with the other two clowns. We walked around the hospital to make people feel happy not sad especially what going on in this world. It makes feel happy to see the person's smile on their face.

I will let everyone know when the appt will be.

2 comments:

*Tasha* said...

Hello!!

My name's Tasha. I found your blog through David's. :) I was born profoundly deaf in both ears and received my first CI 3 months ago when I was 19.

It's great to see you're about to join the world of CI users too!!

I have added your blog to my blogroll and look forward to hearing more from you.

elizabeth said...

Great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com) -- you'll meet many others who have been in your shoes and can help with any questions you may have as you go through the CI process.